A.M. Obukhov Institute of Atmospheric Physics Russian Academy of Sciences in collaboration with V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Saint-Petersburg State University and L.Ya. Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry organize 21-24 October, 2014 in Moscow International Conference "Aerosol and Atmospheric Optics" dedicated to the 100-anniversary of Prof. G.V. Rosenberg (1914-1982).
Co-chairs of Program Committee: Academician G.S. Golitsyn and Corresponding Member of RAS I.I. Mokhov
Program of Conference will include invited talks (25 min), oral presentations and posters.
Languages of Conference - Russian, English.
The following sections are planned:
1. Aerosol optical and microphysical properties.
2. Aerosol transformation.
3. Radiative transfer in the Earth Atmosphere and aerosol and cloud climatic effects.
4. Inverse problems in aerosol and cloud study.
5. Aerosol and environment. Extreme aerosol events.
6. Satellite remote sensing.
7. Instruments and methods in aerosol optical research.
Registration and abstract submission will be open from January, 1, 2014 till May, 30, 2014. Abstracts and registration forms should be sent to: Rosenberg_2014@ifaran.ru
Abstract preparing rules
Looking forward to seeing you among the participants of the Conference.
Chair of the Organizing Committee Prof. A.S. Ginzburg
Download the first announcement in DOC, PDF